- Do you need a nutrition make-over?
- Are you tired of restrictive diets that don’t last or are hard to follow?
- Does the idea of having a coach work with you personally on recipe planning, eating strategies and support sound amazing?
If so, then AVAC’s 28-Day AbsoluteNutrition Challenge is for you!
Dates: August 4 – September 1, 2017
Laura Hsu, AVAC’s nutritionist, is leading a 28-day program to provide strategies, education and motivation for eating better. You will learn why eating whole foods is important and why sugar is damaging during two informative presentations.
Participants in the challenge will also get:
- 4 weekly one-on-one nutrition consultations
- 4 weeks of meals plans and recipes
- Food guidelines & a healthy shopping list
- An AVAC transformation journal for tracking food intake and exercise
- Custom challenge T-shirt
- Fun prizes for the three highest point winners
- Access to 2 AbsoluteFIT classes each week
The program is customizable, so if you have food allergies, are following a specific type of diet, or have a health issue, Laura can create a meal plan Specifically For You.
Join us for a fun, supportive and motivational opportunity to break free from bad habits and learn a healthy and sustainable way of eating. Please contact Laura at lhsu@AVAC.us if you have any questions.
Spots are limited! Be sure to register by July 28th.
Visit www.avac.us/ANC for more information.