via – Lydia M., AbsoluteFIT Challenge 2.0 Participant
I’ve eaten more spinach this week than in the last year. You?
AbsoluteFITness Challenge 2.0 Update:
OK, first the good news:
- One week in, the needle has already moved on the scale.
- I am pleasantly sore from all the workouts.
- I wouldn’t say I have more energy yet, but I’m sleeping better.
- I have a sense of accomplishment, and it really feels good!
- The teamwork among my fellow challenge participants is awesome and makes things so much fun; I never knew it would make this much difference, but it does!
Now the not so good news: I AM SO TIRED OF TRACKING MY FOOD ALREADY.
I am glad that this challenge is for 28 days, which I’m hoping is enough time to change my routines and make a habit of this, because right now? I just … do not like doing that. But it’s the only thing that keeps me honest: Why didn’t I have a second beer the other night? Because I’d have to put it in the tracker. Booooooo.
Challengers and anyone else working toward a goal: How are you doing?