A challenge appears!
Have you been thinking about making some changes, getting healthier, but not sure where to start? Have you been doing regular gym workouts, or even AbsoluteFIT sessions, but want some additional guidance and encouragement? Do you just like a project?
Then the AbsoluteFITness Challenge 2.0 is for you!
From March 13 to April 9, AVAC is presenting this event, which will pull together all kinds of people who have — or want to make — fitness, nutrition and lifestyle goals. You just register online (follow this link to find out more), and get ready to make some lasting changes in the company of people who are doing the same. Look what’s included in your 28-day journey:
- Kick-Off Party—Friday, March 10 @ 6:30 pm
• 28 Days of Unlimited AbsoluteFIT classes
• Fitness Journal
• Program T-Shirt
• Finisher’s Water Bottle
• Fitness & Nutrition Blogs
• Personalized Fitness Program Prescription
• Nutrition & Meal Planning Session & Support
• Certified Fitness Coaching to Keep You On Track!
• Deeply discounted AVAC® programs
(Including 1:1 Personal Training/Nutrition)
• Wrap-Up Celebration — Sunday, April 9 @ 10 am
I can’t wait to do this! The kickoff party is Friday, March 10 — I hope to see you there!