via – Lydia M., AbsoluteFIT participant
It’s the holiday season, and there are a million things vying for your time — so I’m going to help you overcome (most of) the most frequent excuses for missing an AbsoluteFIT workout! Why yes, you’re welcome… 😉
- It’s cold and/or raining: I understand the urge to hibernate, but you’ll be a lot cozier once you’ve raised your core temperature (and your mood!) with a vigorous workout.
- You have holiday shopping and/or crafting/baking/wrapping to do: It’ll still be there in 45 minutes, I promise. But if you work out first, you’ll be energized, focused, and on an endorphin high, which will make all that stuff ever so much more fun!
- Your kid is the First Lobster in the school holiday pageant, which is right in the middle of Marcy’s Core Cardio session: Go early (Jackie’s in the studio at 5:30! FIVE! THIRTY! A.M.!) or later in the afternoon (that’s what AVAC’s childcare is for), or make up the missed workout on a day you usually don’t go.
- You’re kinda hung over from all those Peppermint Chocotinis: Nothing like a full-body AbsoluteFIT workout to burn off the toxins! Get out there, soldier! Just remember to hydrate (and of course don’t go if you’re really bad off; see the next item!).
- You or someone in your care is sick: OK, fair enough — I can’t beat this one. It’s a reason, not an excuse! Take ‘er easy, and get back to working out when you can.