Trick or treat! Halloween season is finally here, which means you have an excuse to make adorable treats like these Pretzel Spider Webs! The pretzel-chocolate combination is a favorite among many kids, so we’re confident these are going to become a Halloween tradition in your house. Plus, two webs will only put you out 71 calories! Don’t forget to pick up some spider rings to surprise the kiddies!
”I could not believe how easy these were to make. I’m not the most skilled person in the kitchen but the boys and I made these with ease! Perfect little snack when you need something sweet and salty.” – Raye, Resident Mom, October 2015
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 2 webs
- 48 mini pretzel rods
- 2 ounces melting white chocolate
- Start by carefully breaking the pretzel rods in half, using 4 for each web.
- On a silicone baking mat, or a piece of parchment paper, lay out the webs by placing the pretzel rods in a snowflake shape with the broken ends meeting in the middle.
- Melt the chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl in 15 second intervals until it is melted.
- Allow the chocolate to cool so it is safe enough to touch, and then transfer it to a resealable ziplock bag and cut a very narrow tip at the corner.
- Pipe the chocolate in the center of the pretzel web to connect the pieces, then drizzle in a circular motion to make the web. Each web will use about 1½ teaspoons of melted chocolate.
- Allow to harden, then gently pop them off of the surface with a flat metal spatula.
Per Serving: (2 webs)
Calories from fat: 24
Saturated Fat: 3g