via – Jonathan Cebula, Team AVAC
Staying Healthy During the Cold Season!
As winter approaches its important to keep your immunity strong to fight off bugs and viruses. A great way to maintain a strong immunity system is by supplementing with natural ingredients. Below is a simple and effective recipe for a Natural Cold Buster. The ingredients inside the Cold Buster are naturally chalk full of anti’s: Anti-Oxidants, biotic’s, and inflammatories.
Lemon Ginger and Honey in a Jar (Cold Buster!)
Ingredients: (You should get about 2 cups):
- 2 lemons, thoroughly cleaned and sliced
- 2 ginger roots, about the size of your index and middle finger together, also sliced into coin-size pieces
- 1 cup of honey
- Put the lemon and ginger slices in a clean mason jar.
- Pour the honey in, but do it slowly. Be careful, so the honey can cover every slice and fill in all the voids.
- Close well and keep the jar in the fridge. The texture should resemble a loose honey. Just add a spoonful of the remedy to a cup of hot water and there you have your vitamin-loaded tea.
A simple and tasty way to stay “Cold Free” this holiday season.