via Jessica Misener – BuzzFeed
1. Sauteéd Shiitake and Broccoli Rabe with Fried Egg
Everything’s better with a fried egg on it. Recipe here.
2. Oven-Baked Carrot and Sweet Potato Fries
Fries are paleo. FRIES ARE PALEO. Recipe here.
3. Scallion Pancakes
A paleo take on a classic Chinese treat. Recipe here.
4. Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes
Almond flour keeps this grain-free. Recipe here.
5. Paleo Egg Muffins
They’re so cute that I want to pinch their little eggy cheeks. Recipe here.
6. Cauliflower “Fried Rice”
Throw that ‘flower in a food processor for ersatz rice. Recipe here.
7. Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Black Garlic Aioli
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that’s AIOLI. Recipe here.
8. Key Lime Coconut Energy Bites
Like a bite-size tropical getaway. Recipe here.
9. Dairy-Free Fudgsicles (Made with Avocados!)
These look super creamy. Recipe here.
10. Pistachio Date Bites
Perfect for snacking through that 3 p.m. slump. Only three ingredients! Recipe here.
11. Broiled Grapefruits with Honey and Bananas
Grapefruit? In the oven?! Don’t mind if I do. Recipe here.
12. Baked Eggs in Avocados
Have you ever seen something so beautiful in your entire life? Recipe here.
13. Fresh Pineapple Salsa
Give me a HUGE SPOON and no one gets hurt. Recipe here.
14. Salted Dark Chocolate Almond Butter
You had me at Nutella. Try it with strawberries. Yum! Recipe here.
15. Raw Hemp Algae Bars
Legally, you have to move to Brooklyn upon eating one of these. Recipe here.
16. Avocado, Artichoke, Arugula, and Spinach Salad
It’s not easy being green, but it sure is tasty. Recipe here.
17. Pistachio and Cranberry White Chocolate Bark
These all look like things I want to eat. Recipe here.
18. Sweet Potato Waffles
There’s no actual flour in this! Pretty cool. Recipe here.
20. Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Kale
Leave it to the Pioneer Woman to make kale and squash look damn delicious. Recipe here.
21. Cranberry Walnut Paleo Granola
Mmm, the tartness of the cranberries. Recipe here.
23. Sweet Potato and Leek Hash with a Fried Egg
Ugh, it’s so colorful. Recipe here.
26. Cucumber Salad with Lime and Cilantro
Lime and cilantro are the Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams of condiment pairings. Recipe here.
27. Noodle-Free Lasagna
Ditch the cheese and soy crumbles to keep it strictly paleo. Recipe here.