via Rachel Sanders – BuzzFeed
1. Make banana bread (duh).
This recipe from Smitten Kitchen is my favorite — it’s super moist without being smooshy, and the bourbon adds everything you hope it will (rum works too).
2. Freeze bananas and turn them into magic healthy soft-serve.
Peel the bananas and cut them into chunks before freezing. When you want ice cream, dump a couple handfuls into a food processor and whiz until they turn into creamy goodness. You can amp it up with peanut butter and chocolate sauce, or find more ideas here.
5. Whip up healthy instant chocolate pudding with avocado, banana, and peanut butter.
6. You can also get a little schmancier with this coconut caramel banana pudding.
7. Or keep it simple: smoothies!
There’s essentially no smoothie on earth that doesn’t benefit from the addition of a ripe banana (freeze it first if you like it a little frosty). More ideas here.
8. Smoothies foreverrrrrrrrr…
Blueberry Spinach Smoothie (with a banana for good measure)
10. Or some adorable (and flourless) banana-chocolate pudding cakes.
With coconut whipped cream on top, yum. Recipe here.
14. These healthy banana-oatmeal cookies are gluten-free and take about five minutes to put together.
15. Old bananas + extra zucchini = the ultimate produce-dump cake.
16. Mash a whole bunch and make sweet, crispy banana fritters.
YUM. Recipe here.
17. Chop a couple bananas and stir them into your oatmeal.