My love for SPINNING stems from the simplicity and purity in the mechanics of the exercise. We spin. We sit. We stand. And we change the resistance/cadence to simulate different road conditions. But we just Spin.
We don’t do jumps, we don’t lift weights, we don’t spin towels, and luckily for you I don’t sing along! It’s about commitment, focus, resolve, and when you spin with me, channeling the beat of the song into your pedal stroke.
At the highest level – the outcome of this effort for me is a level of self-satisfaction and mental clarity that easily surpasses any other workout that I have ever undertaken.
Let’s have a quick look at some of the other benefits:
- Burn Calories Fast – drop pounds and reach your weight goals quickly (in conjunction with a proper nutrition plan)
- Lower your Blood Pressure – the key to a long and happy life!
- Strengthen your Cardiovascular System – boost your immune system and feel stronger in all walks of life 🙂
- Increase Muscle Tone (without adding muscle!)
- Low Impact – no pressure on your knees or other joints, perfect for runners who struggle with knee issues
- Reduce Stress – intensive cardio workouts are the best way to relieve stress and feel refreshed!
- Enjoy the Music – ride hard to some great tunes. Get pumped up and ride to the rhythm of the music, it’s a total blast!
- Your Own Pace – don’t be intimidated! Start slowly with the help of an Instructor and build at your own pace to achieve your fitness goals