via Cooking Classy
- 1 cup Almond Milk Plus Protein, divided
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 (5.3) oz Vanilla or Strawberry Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 overripe banana, chilled
- 1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple, chilled
- 1/4 tsp coconut extract
- 5-6 ice cubes
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine 1/2 cup Almond Milk with 1/4 cup quick oats. Microwave on high power 2 1/2 minutes. Pour cooked oat mixture into a blender along with remaining 1/2 cup almond milk, Greek yogurt, banana, pineapple and coconut extract. Blend mixture on low speed for 2 minutes or high speed for 1 minute. Add in ice cubes and puree until well blended. Serve immediately.
- Recipe Source: Cooking Classy
If you want an even colder smoothie, stir the oatmeal after microwaving and allow to cool at least 5 minutes before blending into smoothie.