via Ziplock – BuzzFeed
1. They’ll do the ridiculous-looking moves with you so you don’t look absolutely insane at the gym.
You doing the move: cray.
Both of you doing the move: totally normal, move along haters.
2. They make SURE you get up for your early-morning workout together.
No excuses boo boo!
3. They turn your boring stretch session into beautiful bonding time.
4. You can collaborate on the ultimate workout playlist that’s on POINT with your musical tastes.
5. They’re always on hand to demonstrate how to do some moves with “proper form.”
“See now, you gotta keep your back straight…”
6. The good ones are always patient.
Like, really patient… and that’s why you love them.
7. If you want to try a new workout, they’re right there to test it out with you. Some are awesome…
8. …while others, yeah, no.
Hey, at least you tried together. Awwwww… moving on…
9. You never have to worry about finding a spot partner EVER AGAIN!
10. Any time you’re ready to throw in the towel…
11. …there they are, cheering you on to keep going.
12. You get to watch other gym rats be TOTALLY jealous of your blossoming gym friendship.
Yup, you’re doing it right, and they know it.
13. They help you discover other moves that you NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE!
Oh, you think you can do this move by yourself? BFF for the win.
14. When you find a good one, it’s a friendship that’ll last a lifetime.
15. And best of all, you get to spend quality time with your BFF.
Happy Gym Time you two! Keep doing what you’re doing.