via Skinny Mom
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Serving size: 2 stuffed strawberries
- 12 fresh strawberries
- 1/8 tsp of vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp of fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3 tsp natural sweetener to taste
- 1 low fat graham cracker crushed into crumbs
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and with a sharp knife cut an X – do not cut through the strawberry. Gently remove a little strawberry from the center.
- In a small bowl mix – cream cheese, Stevia, and vanilla.
- Place mixture into a pastry bag or a plastic bag with the tip cut off and pipe in the filling.
- Roll top of strawberries in graham cracker crumbs.