via Peggy Wang – BuzzFeed
1. Cloudrunner trainers are the shoes you’ll want to go running in just as an excuse to put them on.
According to makeup artist to the stars Lisa Eldridge, “It’s like running on bouncy clouds.”
2. The next best thing: Thorlo Padded Running Socks
They give that extra layer of comfort and cushion. From Nordstrom.
3. The HapiFork tracks how you eat.
It vibrates if you’re eating too fast. It’s real, and it’s $99.
5. A roll-up water bottle that takes up virtually no space in your bag.
It’s $9 here.
6. For swimmers: the waterproofed iPod Shuffle swim kit.
Get it for $154.95 from Waterfi.
7. The Slide Effect lets you do pilates in a small apartment or hotel room.
You only have to do it for 15 minutes a day, you can try it out for $14.95, and I officially sound like an infomercial. Get it here.
8. A fruit-infusable water bottle will make hydration more enjoyable.
Get it here for $20.
10. Stella McCartney’s yoga bag is a versatile way to carry your mat.
And when you’re not going to yoga, it still serves as a nice, stylish everyday bag. Get it here for $70.
12. Under Armour’s moisture-wicking underwear will keep you super comfortable during workouts.
Get them here for $12 apiece.
14. The Stunt Dog leash lets you go running with your dog more easily.
Get it here for $44.
15. The Trailheads Ponytail Headband keeps your hair perfectly out of your face.
Get it here for $25.
16. Yoga Tune-Up Therapy Balls will help you further de-stress during your yoga sessions.
Get them here for $29.99.
17. The Fitbit Flex has been updated with a sleek new bracelet look.
During the day, it tracks steps, distance, and calories burned. At night, it tracks your sleep quality and wakes you silently in the morning. Get it here for $99.95.
18. And if you already have a FitBit…
FitBit’s wifi scale will upload your stats automatically. Get it for $129.95 fromAmazon.
20. This totally masochistic alarm clock forces you to do 30 reps before it shuts off.
Give this to someone you LOATHE. Get it for $35.
21. The Contigo Water Bottle has a compartment that holds your necessities.
So put that fanny pack away. Get it here for $21.
22. Get the HVLO headphone + headband set for your morning runs.
They keep your earphones in place and the sweat out of your face. Buy them herefor $54.
23. The Activyst gym bag has a compartment for EVERYTHING.
You can also use the shoe compartment to keep your damp swimsuit away from everything else. Buy it here for $138.
25. This adorable exercise book will make you want to keep your goals.
Available here for $8.
27. Hickies elastic lacing system ensures that your shoelaces will never come untied on a long run.
They come in crazy colors, too. Get them from Brookstone for $19.99.
28. The Black + Plum Bento Box is perfect for bringing homemade salads to work.
It has separate compartments for dressing and croutons. Buy it here for $19.