via Fitness Magazine
She’s a supermodel for a reason: three kids later, Heidi Klum still looks sexy as ever modeling for Victoria’s Secret. Two months after having her second child, Klum confidently walked the runway in a Victoria’s Secret fashion show. How did she do it?
In addition to a diet of lean protein, Heidi Klum worked out for 90 minutes every day to get her pre-baby body back.
Since you’re not on deadline to strut your stuff in lingerie, your workout doesn’t have to be as extreme. Heidi Klum’s trainer David Kirsch gave us the workout to lose the baby weightand be a hot mama like Heidi Klum.
Get Slim All Over A combo of cardio and strength training quickens weight loss. Do 30 minutes of cardio three times a week and light weights twice a week.
Get Six-Pack Abs
- Lie faceup holding a stability ball with your arms extended over your head.
- Raise arms and legs to meet over your abs and place the ball between your ankles.
- Repeat movement, taking the ball into your hands.
- Do 3 sets of 10, 3 times a week.
Work Your Glutes with Sumo Sidekicks
- With feet wider than shoulder-width apart, bend knees past 90 degrees.
- Stand and kick right leg to side at hip height.
- Repeat on left.
- Do 20 reps 3 times a week.