via Afy Jones – AVAC
These egg cups taste amazing and are so easy to make! I just made a batch last night to last me the next few days. You can add whatever you want to the center like scallions, mushrooms, cheese. . . anything. I topped mine with Tabasco!
- Eggs (I used organic)
- Deli ham slices
- Jalapenos (chopped finely)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place 1 slice of ham in lightly oiled muffin cups.
- Crack an egg into the center of each cup.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and jalapenos on top.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes. (15 minutes for runny yolk)