via Skinny Mom
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time:10 mins
Serves: 8 ice pops
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen strawberries, hulled and halved
- 12 ounces fresh kiwi, skin removed and halved
- 6 ounces fresh or frozen mango, skin and pit removed and quartered
- 6 ounces fresh or frozen pineapple, skin and core removed and chopped
- ¾ cups water
- 3 teaspoons raw sugar (optional)
- In a blender, combine the strawberries with ¼ cup of water (or more if needed) and add a teaspoon of sugar. Blend until smooth and slightly thick. Fill your ice pop molds ⅓ of the way up the molds with the strawberry mixture. Cover and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, repeat this step for the kiwi (combining with ¼ cup of water and a teaspoon of sugar). Once the strawberry has frozen slightly, remove from the freezer and pour in the kiwi mixture another ⅓ of the way up the mold. At this point if you are using popsicle sticks, you can place them in the molds. Cover and freeze for another 30 minutes.
- At this point, combine the mango, pineapple, ¼ cup of water and the remaining teaspoon of sugar into the blender and blend again until smooth. Once your pops have frozen slightly again, pour the mango mixture the rest of the way up the molds. Cover and freeze for about 2 hours until completely solid.
- Will keep for about a week.